sey gif top


Part 2

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Work SMS FREE

  • All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do. ~Author Unknown

  • Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm. ~Sidney J. Phillips

  • Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt. ~Jose Ortega y Gassett

  • Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. ~Abraham Lincoln

  • Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. ~Thomas Edison

  • Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

  • I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson

  • God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest. ~J.G. Holland

  • The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~Attributed to both Vidal Sassoon and Donald Kendall

  • When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment